The advancement of the manufacturing industry has resulted in the development of improved software solutions over the years. To utilize these new manufacturing technologies to their fullest potential however, it is imperative that companies invest in progressing their employees’ educational expertise of the both the industry and the softwares utilized.
Whether an employee is involved in product quality management, manufacturing engineering processes, change visibility, or servicing and sustainment (MRO), the ability to apply a practical and effective manufacturing strategy to the ever-changing manufacturing industry is extremely valuable.
For this exact reason, iBASEt has designed an invite-only User Conference to continue educating their customer base and partnering companies for this exact reason. Here are the top ten reasons why you need to attend the 2018 Excelerate Conference:
- Network Relations. Connect with and learn best practices from Solumina users within your industry who have the same business objectives.
- Industry Insight. Discover how manufacturing plants like yours are using Solumina’s out-of-the-box capabilities to eliminate 20- 50 homegrown systems and manual processes on the shop floor.
- Application Intelligence. Understand how your company can eliminate homegrown interfaces between the top 3 major systems relied on for daily operations (PLM, ERP and Solumina).
- Keynote Presentations from Industry Experts. Speakers outline the many benefits of getting your organization on the path to being a Model-Based Enterprise.
- Error Reduction. Learn how to eliminate hundreds of points of failure on the shop floor, streamlining new part introductions and engineering changes in the process.
- Get the Inside Scoop. Hear first-hand from other Solumina users how they are integrating manufacturing and overhaul processes into one system and data repository.
- Supplier Integrations. Discover how to integrate suppliers with operations and maintenance with source inspections requirements, in addition to source first articles and audits.
- Customer Service and Integration. Identify how to integrate customers with operations and maintenance, along with electronic MRB signatures and Corrective Action requests.
- Collaborative Growth. Learn from other users how they are generating test cases and ROI numbers from facilities similar to your company.
- Business Strategy Refinement. Discover and excel at defining a strategy to gradually deploy the 4,500 standard features of Solumina across your Quality, Process Engineering, Operations, MRO and Field Service organizations.
Based in Southern California, Excelerate gives companies the opportunity to be the first to learn about new products, new industry tips and tricks, and connect with other software users. For more information on this phenomenal three day event, register now.
- 10 Reasons to Attend Excelerate - May 15, 2018
- Early Bird Rate Now Available - April 17, 2018
- Bringing Leading Manufacturers Together at Excelerate - January 31, 2017
- Networking at Excelerate - January 12, 2017
- Early Bird Registration Extended until January 31! - January 6, 2017
- Gain Recognition as a Manufacturing Leader at Excelerate - December 14, 2016
- The First Excelerate Sessions Announced - November 16, 2016