The iBASEt team is excited to announce the launch of its first virtual business conference – Excelerate Innovation 2020. This complimentary event is open to all iBASEt customers, partners, and sponsors. It will be presented on October 6th and 7th, 2020.
While current global conditions remain challenging and uncertain, much progress has still been made by our R&D and product management teams, our customers, and our partners. We have renewed our focus on how to best accelerate our digital transformation journey. Given all of these important advances, it was an easy decision to digitally transform this event too!
Excelerate Conference Goes Virtual: Why You Need to Attend
As a way of remembering the past while looking to the future, you can see the visual re-branding we have done to remind you of the great value and insights that were gained by attending prior events. Excelerate Innovation 2020 promises to deliver the same value, albeit digitally via a different virtual medium.
Here is a listing of just some of the exciting information that will be presented during this conference will include:
- An introduction to iBASEt’s next-generation digital operations suite, which we are calling the iSeries. Built on our existing Solumina platform, the iSeries brings a wealth of new capabilities, resilience, and agility to manufacturing operations. The iSeries offers an opportunity to further reduce technical debt, simplify how IT and OT systems are managed and maintained, and provide our customers with greater access to advanced technologies.
- An in-depth case study presented by Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works® team, providing insights as to how best to improve operational agility while elevating quality and cost-effectiveness. You won’t want to miss this presentation!
- An update on what new options are now available to help plan and execute your move to the cloud for some or all of your operations management systems, data tracking, and future AI or machine learning initiatives.
- Partner, sponsor, and iBASEt presentations showing what new capabilities now exist to operate remotely or on the cloud, given the virtual world we now all live in.
- Detailed breakout sessions that will be led by product and partner subject matter experts, which will provide direct, 1:1 visibility into what new capabilities are now possible as well as the future direction of these important components of the iBASEt solution portfolio.
Be sure to register now for this important, must-attend event. Registrants will be sent email updates as new speakers and other content is added to the agenda.
Please note there is a password to access this event. Please reach out to your account manager to retrieve it. Or, feel free to send an email to [email protected], and we’ll be happy to assist.
- Thanks for a Great Event! - October 8, 2020
- Didier Bonnet Added as Keynote Speaker to Excelerate Innovation 2020 Conference - September 28, 2020
- Excelerate Conference Goes Virtual! - August 26, 2020
- Excelerate 2020 Postponed: FAQs For Sponsors - March 12, 2020
- Excelerate 2020 Postponed: FAQs For Attendees - March 12, 2020
- New Customer Speakers Added to Agenda at Excelerate 2020 - February 20, 2020
- MOMi Training Agenda Released - January 22, 2020
- Early Bird Rate Has Expired – But Still a Great Value! - January 15, 2020