We are excited to offer this additional training opportunity scheduled to occur Tuesday morning, March 31st. Start your day at 7am with breakfast on us as you gear up your conference experience with a workshop led by Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the MOM Institute. With over 35 years of experience advising and supporting the achievement of operational excellence in industrial enterprises, Jan is a terrific resource to draw upon and help guide you through your digital transformation.
Be sure to sign up for “An Integrated Approach to Smart Manufacturing: How to Deliver & Maintain the Perfect Order.” This course will explore how production, quality and maintenance operations – as a vital part of how your business is managed – can be better integrated with a digital strategy to seamlessly mesh each of these operations management systems.
- Breakfast & networking
- Trends and Observations in Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0Quality Control versus Quality Assurance
- Role of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Role of Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Systems (MRO)
- Integrating Manufacturing Operations Management
- Production, Quality and Maintenance / OverhaulEnabling Digital Continuity and the corresponding value proposition
- Conclusion and wrap-up
- Lunch & networking
Here is a link to a brochure we prepared that provides further details on this training opportunity that is only available to registered Excelerate 2020 attendees.
- New Customer Speakers Added to Agenda at Excelerate 2020 - February 20, 2020
- MOMi Training Agenda Released - January 22, 2020
- Early Bird Rate Has Expired – But Still a Great Value! - January 15, 2020