Framing the Integrated Manufacturing Enterprise with Quality and Maintenance Best Practices
MOMi Master Class
Start Excelerate ‘22 with a special Master Class! iBASEt has partnered with Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi) to host an interactive workshop that you won’t want to miss. Framing the Integrated Manufacturing Enterprise with Quality and Maintenance Best Practices. This an add-on half-day program that provides you with practical, deployable strategies needed to leverage identify the best practices true digital manufacturing foundation into the future.
- Trends and Observations in Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0
- Enterprise MES/MOM
- Model Based Enterprise
- Integrated Manufacturing Operations Management
- Production, Maintenance and Quality
- Holistic Standardized Enterprise Approach
- Manufacturing Capability Maturity
- Integrated Quality and Maintenance
- Quality Control versus Quality Assurance
- Role of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Role of Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Quality & Maintenance and the Digital Twin & Thread
MOMi Master Class
PLEASE NOTE: For those already registered for the main Excelerate conference, you will need to register separately for the workshop here.
This workshop is open to all attendees, although seating is limited, so be sure to save your seat today.
About Manufacturing Operations Management Institute Education Programs
MOMi provides a comprehensive set of independent education programs and workshops to manufacturers, preparing their people to leverage new smart technologies through the power of knowledge. Click here to learn more.
Instructor: Jan Snoiej
MOMi Senior Consultant and MESA International Instructor
Duration: 5 hours (11:30 am – 4:30 pm)
Date: Monday, November 7, 2022