Five customer success stories have been added to the agenda at Excelerate 2020. These iBASEt customers will present topics ranging from how to navigate complex change management programs to planning a trip to Mars! You will not want to miss these and others on how to make the complex simple. See presentations by speakers from NASA, Lockheed Martin, and Patria Belgium Engine Center (BEC), among other iBASEt users.
In addition, a panel discussion on MRO has been added to the agenda. The need to better streamline, simplify, and optimize Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul activities is driving a market shift to digital operations. Join the discussion to help evaluate options and identify best practices. Assess the status of your digital transformation program compared to your peers.
Pre-Conference Workshop Training
Be sure to also register for our exclusive half-day workshop Tuesday morning. Jan Snoeij will lead this workshop on how Industry 4.0 technologies can be better integrated, managed, and optimized across production, quality, and sustainment operations. Now is the time to get smarter about how to run your operations – this workshop can make it happen (additional charge applies).
Seating is limited and based on a first-come, first-served basis. Breakfast and lunch will be provided to workshop attendees on Tuesday.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
We are proud to announce Red Hat, DXC Technology and Kronos are now sponsors for Excelerate 2020. Each will have representation at the event for you to see how their technologies and solutions are an ideal fit with iBASEt solutions and Solumina applications.
- Thanks for a Great Event! - October 8, 2020
- Didier Bonnet Added as Keynote Speaker to Excelerate Innovation 2020 Conference - September 28, 2020
- Excelerate Conference Goes Virtual! - August 26, 2020
- Excelerate 2020 Postponed: FAQs For Sponsors - March 12, 2020
- Excelerate 2020 Postponed: FAQs For Attendees - March 12, 2020
- New Customer Speakers Added to Agenda at Excelerate 2020 - February 20, 2020
- MOMi Training Agenda Released - January 22, 2020
- Early Bird Rate Has Expired – But Still a Great Value! - January 15, 2020